Are you receiving the message “Sim card not supported” when trying to use your T-Mobile iPhone with a sim card from another carrier? This means your iPhone is still locked to the T-Mobile network. When you purchase an iPhone from T-Mobile it will come carried locked, which means you will not be able to use a T-Mobile with another sim card from a provider such as AT&T or globally when you go travel. T-Mobile also have very strict rules when it comes to unlocking your device. PriorityUnlock offers the exact same unlocking solution! This is the World’s ONLY Permanent Factory Unlocking Solutions for T-Mobile iPhone. Once unlocked, it will never lock back up again, as it becomes a “Factory Unlocked iPhone” even after updating firmware.
1. Press *#06# to find your iPhone’s IMEI number
2. Place your order above (click here to scroll up)
3. Once your order has finished processing you will receive an email from us saying “Activated” or “Unlocked”.
4. Restart your iPhone.
5. Your T-Mobile iPhone is now factory Unlocked!
NOTE : This is the only “lifetime” unlock solution for T-Mobile iPhones as the IMEI is registered as “Unlocked” in the Apple database. Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone’s firmware!
* At one point, your iPhone has to have been activated and used on the T-Mobile Network. It has to be “Activated” status.
* Your Tmobile iPhone CANNOT be report lost or stolen or unpaid bill status
* Your IMEI number must be “Clean” status, and cannot be blacklisted or barred.
* You will need to connect your iPhone to your Computer iTunes (Latest Version Required)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.